v1.3.7 iOS App released
A new version iOS App (iPod Touches, iPhones and iPads) is being released to the iTunes App store. This version identifies itself as v1.3.7 and offers the following enhancements:
- Revised icons, to reflect the support for new vehicle types
- New volt/ampera artwork
- v2.5.1 vehicle firmware feature support
- v2.5.1 vehicle firmware parameter support
- Show CAC on vehicle information sheet
- Production TestFlightApp integration
- Various bug fixes
- Open Charge Map integration
That last one is the 'biggy' - thanks to the wonderful folks over at Zero Carbon World (http://www.zerocarbonworld.org/open-charge-map) and the Open Charge Map project (www.openchargemap.org), the vehicle location tab now shows charging stations within range of your vehicle.
The new version is being released now and should appear on the App store within the next few hours.