First of all I'd like to thank the OVMS team for their great work. I set up my OVMS today. It works perfectly.
I'm the administrator of a German Tesla forum (www.tff-forum.de) where several users reported about their experience with the OVMS.
Here are some questions I can't find an answer for on the Open Vehicles website or the TMC Forum:
- Is there a complete list of all SMS commands the OVMS understands?
- Is there a SMS command to check the network status of the OVMS?
- Is it possible to deactivate SMS messages (e.g. "charging done")?
- How can a user read out the firmware version of the OVMS without using a PICKIT flash tool?
- Is it possible to set the OVMS to a read-only mode without using a PICKIT flash tool?