I've been working on getting OVMS set up with my eZS. So far:
- Created accounts on openvhicles.com and ovsm.dexters-web.de.
- Created the same vehicle ID on both.
- Set the OVSM Module Wifi SSID and password succesfully and connected it to my home wifi. The module sees the OVSM v2 server on either OVSM server (so both work, if selected).
- Upgraded the firmware on the Module to the latest 'edge' build. I selected the "MG EV" as the model. Everything seems to be talking to everything.
- Installed the Android app on my phone. I set up the MG eZS as the car, with the correct Server (cloud) and Module passwords.
- The command shell on the Module (accessed view wifi) can see the phone app connecting and disconnecting. The log shows the Module sending and receiving information to the OVSM server in the cloud.
- installed a 16GB MicroSD and configured logging to the SDcard.
But no matter what, the module status and the app can't see anything in the car other than the 12v battery.
I'm wondering if the Australia / NZ eZS firmware is different......I'm getting nothing, despite all the required connections (Module to cloud, wifi, app, etc) clearly working.
Has anyone seen an HV battery % in the app or status reported with OVMS in an A/NZ eZS?